Have you ever played the children’s game 20 questions? Think of an animal – you know the rest! Now imagine if you could program your own computer to play the game! And include a system which is able to capture every animal that you could ever imagine?
- It’s so simple, a 10 year old could do it.
- 12 units about using HTML and PHP
- 12 appendices with the complete code
- Cross platform – Windows – Mac – Linux
- Based entirely on free, open-source software
- Extention tasks for the more advanced
The book is available to order directly from the publishers.
If you have the book already and you want a copy of the ready made CSV file, have a look in The Den! We’d rather you didn’t! Remember, you’re supposed to be making your own CSV file!